Liz de Clifford has more than 20 years of experience collaborating with business leaders who need to improve their presence, connect with audiences, and achieve results. She has worked with executives at companies such as Google, coached start-ups seeking to secure funding, and executives who need to make an important speech at a conference, seminar, or corporate retreat. Born in England with work experience in Australia and South Africa, Liz also serves clients who seek to reach an international audience.
Vice President and a key consultant for Louis Allen Associates, a global management education organization.
Former Board Member and President of the Greater Los Angeles Chapter of National Speakers Association (NSA)
Chaired the award-winning child abuse counseling project at USC Pediatric Unit.
Medical consultant experience includes the US, as well as, the UK and Australia.
Recognized by Chevrolet as the #1 car sales and leasing consultant, from trucks to corvettes.
Elizabeth de Clifford Bio:
Some of my highlights
* Financial Services (accountants, real estate, insurance, & banking)
* Legal Services (litigation and transactional)
* Venture Capital and Private Equity
* Healthcare (hospitals and physician groups)
- Member of the Board, America Society Training Development (Silicon Valley Chapter);
- Member of the Northern California Chapter of the National Speakers Association;
- Member of the Board of the Northern California Human Resource Association (Mid-Peninsula Chapter);
- Recipient of the Distinguished Toastmasters designation (DTM); and
- Member of the Board of Directors of the NorCal Chapter of the Institute of Management Consultants, USA.
- Member of Provisors Professional Networking Group (Los Angeles) – Liz’s Provisors Profile
- Member of the Board of Directors for 7 years for the Greater Los Angeles Chapter of National Speakers Association (NSA)
- President of the Greater Los Angeles Chapter of National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Liz begins with getting a thorough background and assessment of her clients, what they are currently doing, where that fits into the organization, where they want to go and the best path to get there.
- Help clients improve their business results by showing them how to best use their communication skills.